Lets analyze a bit of Podkolzin's rookie season; 9 points in 34 games so far

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
George=Jori,Leafer=Lehterä,12=Jersey Number and YES THAT IS HIS REAL FACE, BWAAAAAAH. IIIRC.

I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you all some FACTS about Jack Hughes.

Recent 1st overall pick, 5 foot 9, 150 lbs, American, still not PPG (Points Per Game), what gives? I say Jack=bad ice hockey player. Perhaps time for new thread? Devs fans, are you happy with Hughes? Not saying Kaapo Kakko better what Jack Hughes, not what you want of 1st pick thou...

I miss that real face. Real silhouette = Lame!

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
I think we need a break down on Podkolzin’s Goal Tonight!

Clearly it was yet another instance of this player being extremely lucky. This kid has serious horseshoes up his ass - he should buy a lottery ticket asap.

I've been on this forum for 14.5 years now...and I honestly believe this is one of the dumbest threads ever made.

Reactions: Nona Di Giuseppe

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Not sure I get the point of this thread. A 20 year old rookie taken 10th overall 2 drafts ago is having a so-so start to his career. And?

The thread isn't meant to be a brutal takedown, if that's what you were expecting.

Sometimes George makes threads that are just sort of neutral analyses without any clear framing to them. He should be welcome to.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Here George, here's some stat watching for you to analyze.

The 20 year old rookie is on pace for 18 even strength goals in his rookie season playing 3rd line minutes. Currently ~120th in the league for even strength goals / 60

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad