Lets analyze a bit of Podkolzin's rookie season; 9 points in 34 games so far

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Reactions: Atoyot and bh53

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
Same amount of points as world junior Superstar and the next generational winger Alexis Lafreniere!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Goal #1

You can see Lehtera cheat on a 1-3-1 trap, I really question his hockey IQ here as he would not be in position to back check if turned over. Luckily and by the grace of god the defender gifted him a pass right onto the tape. Mike Smith allows a goal that should have been a routine save for any other goalie, takes a questionable low percentage shot here but luckily it goes in.

And here’s a bunch of links to random articles as well

Report: Jori Lehtera sentenced to 4 months of conditional imprisonment for possession of cocaine

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.stl...n-schenn-jori-lehtera-trade-three-years-later

Flyers: Looking back at the Brayden Schenn trade

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
Amazing how luck is now equated to hockey sense. The kid has a huge future. Responsible, good role model, team player, learns all the time and has that most precious commodity of all a high work ethic. He could well become the solid centre of the Canucks and a future captain. The points will come. He has things to work on but has shown improvement in areas he was weak in. Too much koskenkorva has been consumed by the OP.

Kalsarikännit: Drinking at home in your undies, like Finns

lawrence

May 19, 2012
This might be the best thing I've read on this site all year. What a way to end 2021

he’s tore into Quinn Hughes in the past. He has some sort of
Obsession with some of our players for some strange reason.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
he’s tore into Quinn Hughes in the past. He has some sort of
Obsession with some of our players for some strange reason.
I think the obsession goes the otherway around, he posts like this about 1000 different players and Nucks players are the ones he posts probably the very least about.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What in the world is going on here?
Quite the interesting way to start the new year

Podkolzin has been getting more Opportunity every game, And looks to have been getting better every-time he has been challenged with more responsibility.

A great young two-way Winger with huge upside

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Black Kevin

I don't work my ass off
Nov 19, 2019
Raleigh
JORI.. LEHTERÄ!!!!

George=Jori,Leafer=Lehterä,12=Jersey Number and YES THAT IS HIS REAL FACE, BWAAAAAAH. IIIRC.

I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you all some FACTS about Jack Hughes.

Recent 1st overall pick, 5 foot 9, 150 lbs, American, still not PPG (Points Per Game), what gives? I say Jack=bad ice hockey player. Perhaps time for new thread? Devs fans, are you happy with Hughes? Not saying Kaapo Kakko better what Jack Hughes, not what you want of 1st pick thou...

Reactions: Shark Finn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad