Value of: Leon Draisaitl

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
It might come down to choosing between Bouchard + a truck load of return vs Draisaitl + decent return for Bouchard.

Would be hard to retain both ..
Should keep all 3 big boys. Sacrifice whatever is needed elsewhere to make it happen. Keep the drivers, find cheap depth on an ongoing basis.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Should keep all 3 big boys. Sacrifice whatever is needed elsewhere to make it happen. Keep the drivers, find cheap depth on an ongoing basis.
'Elsewhere' that makes over 3M+ all have NMC. Only one without a NMC would be Ekholm on the last year of his deal.
I guess we could ship him out.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
'Elsewhere' that makes over 3M+ all have NMC. Only one without a NMC would be Ekholm on the last year of his deal.
I guess we could ship him out.
Really liked Broberg last game. When it’s time for Eklhom to hang em up (or sign a cheap extension if he wants to stay for the dynasty). I could see Broberg being ready.

mkatcherin00

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Hi, i registered on this site because of your comment. Draisaitl is one of hockey histories absolute best and most complete offensive players. A player shows when we see it, not when he scores certain amount of points or wins something. Draisaitl has also shown his extreme capability over time even in todays open type of hockey. He would be one to show it even in a tighter type of hockey. He was better then Mcdavid before Mcdavid worked up his body, and if Mcdavid hadn't, he wouldn't stand a chance against draisaitl in tight hockey.

He is a complete one man show, a fast big body with skill ( fast legs and eye body cordination in that large body i find amazing ) and we shall not compare him to any "true 1 center". His comparison is Crosby, Mcdavid, Malkin, Lemieux and Gretzky. He in my book is a less skilled but potentially more effective malkin type of player.
That guy has zero clue on what he is talking about. His team is paying a milk carton ghost Petey almost 12 million next year lol.

Drai will get between 13-14. MUCH better value. Drai doesn't ghost come crunch time. He is top 5 all time in playoff PPG

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
What’s the maximum amount of first round picks allowed per trade?

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
I’m knocking on Utahs door if Draisaitl doesn’t want to extend… with Guenther as the main piece coming back. Wish they had a good young D or goalie to add.

Doubt Draisaitl allows it with his NTC though.

Maybe Dallas for Wyatt Johnston?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad