Prospect Info: Leon Draisaitl: Memorial Cup MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

After this game, I believe Drai will single handedly hold tournament scoring lead,

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
If Kelowna wins or he has a monster of a game then fine. They are going to need him at his best to neat Oshawa.

Oshawa's a very good team but they're not invincible and they we're fortunate to get Kelowna on the 2nd night of back to backs.

Rested Kelowna > Over-rested Oshawa.

Predicting a 5-2 win, Drai with 1G 1A.

Hemsky4PM

Jun 25, 2003
Billeting Ales
Visit site
Oshawa will be rusty or rested. Haven't played since Tuesday. Kelowna comes in with some confidence. Great to see Draisaitl have a big impact at this tourney. You only move this guy for an absolute lock top pairing D.

Brokenhead

Feb 8, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Oshawa will be rusty or rested. Haven't played since Tuesday. Kelowna comes in with some confidence. Great to see Draisaitl have a big impact at this tourney. You only move this guy for an absolute lock top pairing D.

Yep, if Nashville wants to do business its not Ryan Ellis and some ******** prospect coming back, it's Jones or nothing.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Yep, if Nashville wants to do business its not Ryan Ellis and some ******** prospect coming back, it's Jones or nothing.

You should see the one on the mainboards right now :laugh: something like Ekholm Saros and a 2nd was the original for RNH, he's since included Drai. And added more stuff we don't need.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003

I didn't see the game but I completely agree. Draisaitl was taken 3rd for a very good reason. A potential Kopitar-like player can't be undervalued in the west. If we're losing a guy with his potential we need a similar potential player at at less stacked position in return. No to Burns or other options like him. Drai for young potential 1d's or keep him.

There are many ways to win a cup. We've seen in the past that extreme offense can trump great d/g. We have that option in hand. Don't squander it for less than another proven cup winning format.

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
Hopefully this is a repeat of last year's mem cup. I recall the Storm rolled undefeated but Edmonton took em out when it mattered in the final game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad