Prospect Info: Leon Draisaitl: Memorial Cup MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Oshawa gets away with a ton of stick infractions. Yet another one on that last chance set up by Draisaitl.

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
Feeling like Draisaitl's teammates are getting a bit of a raw deal here haha.

Lets not pretend like Draisaitl is some god out there and the only thing keeping him off the score board is that he's playing with a bunch of inept boobs.

Edit:

1-1.

I called it. Even though they killed off the penalties, Oshawa got momentum playing with the puck for basically 4 straight minutes.

It's not a shot at Merkley, I think he's awesome. Just seems like a bunch of guys can't finish on draisaitls passes this game.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
The Rockets desperately need to shoot high. Appleby is too good down low, the Rockets have kept almost all their chances along the ice.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I really don't want to see Leon in the NHL next year. I want him to be a center. If he's ready to play a top 6 role as a center and I mean REALLY ready, maybe you trade Hopkins.

I love Hopkins, but Leon looks like he's got the tools and the full package to turn into a more complete hockey player. Hopkins will always have more value than him.

Who knows. Maybe Hopkins gets traded before the 16/17 season and we go with Leon and Mcdavid at center. If you give Leon a few decent snipers he's going to put up a ton of points and he's been so good on faceoffs in the CHL this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad