Prospect Info: Leon Draisaitl: Memorial Cup MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Some unreal play, he's created at least 3 Grade A scoring chances in the first 5 minutes of the period. 3s. It should probably be 4 or 5 to nothing for Kelowna right now. Appleby is playing unbelievable.

A pedestrian turnout for every General not named Appleby. Rockets just dominating right now. Drai with 3 or 4 shots. Rockets have to shoot high, nothing's going in along the ice on Appleby.

Well I have you guys to let me know if someone scores :laugh:

ivanthebad*

The subliminal messages are seeping through. Is there an Applebee's in EDM? I'm hungry.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Two straight penalties by Kelowna. Even if Oshawa doesn't score, they are getting momentum out of this.

Floyd McJiveson

Nov 27, 2013
Draisatl getting two timed. Big PK coming up here. On another note. I can't wait to see those McDavid commercials with some blue and orange mixed in.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I'd be pissed if I had Telus. I hope draisaitls linemates can figure it out here.

Feeling like Draisaitl's teammates are getting a bit of a raw deal here haha.

Lets not pretend like Draisaitl is some god out there and the only thing keeping him off the score board is that he's playing with a bunch of inept boobs.

Edit:

1-1.

I called it. Even though they killed off the penalties, Oshawa got momentum playing with the puck for basically 4 straight minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad