Speculation: Leon Draisaitl maybe the highest paid NHL player

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
well ofcourse he will be

Its gonna be up to him to set the new high so then that starts a chain reaction for everyone to make more money all the way down to 13th forward and 7th dmen

Reactions: SmokeyDuck

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
But but he should take a team friendly deal so they can win cup.... right edm fans
Swayman put it best when he said taking less, lessons the bag for the next goalie up.
It's one thing to take a discount when you're 35 and it won't be used as a comparable but an entirely different animal when signing your biggest contract. Especially one that sets the bar after a reset due to the end of the flat cap.

Add in the fact that Nurse is likely the worst contract in hockey and is the reason things are so complicated.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Swayman put it best when he said taking less, lessons the bag for the next goalie up.
It's one thing to take a discount when you're 35 and it won't be used as a comparable but an entirely different animal when signing your biggest contract. Especially one that sets the bar after a reset due to the end of the flat cap.

Add in the fact that Nurse is likely the worst contract in hockey and is the reason things are so complicated.
Swayman must be brainwashed here. The CBA splits the dollars between players and owners clearly. Unless he only cares about his goalie peers and dont want money to go to the skaters.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Can’t remember who said it but I heard on TSN last week someone say they were hearing Drai would come in at 13 something. I.e. take a slight discount

• Haha
Reactions: McJedi

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Sure but Bouchards were almost entirely useless and came off the backs of the other two.
I give credit when it's due and Mcdrai are insanely good, Bouchard and his 10 million future cap hit along with Nurse will stifle the oilers from ever winning it all
Useless? I remember him having some timely goals in the Vancouver series, and he certainly outplayed Hughes.

How much do you think he’s worth?

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Sure but Bouchards were almost entirely useless and came off the backs of the other two.
I give credit when it's due and Mcdrai are insanely good, Bouchard and his 10 million future cap hit along with Nurse will stifle the oilers from ever winning it all
“Almost entirely useless”

Have a great day bud

Danarqhy

Oct 27, 2022
Check Republic
youtube.com
Bouchard was on a historic run, but sure he was almost entirely useless.

🤡

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
I think it's fair to say this isn't speculation. Everyone knows he will.

• Wow
Reactions: Coffees

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019

I made that reference to edm fans going off on broberg and holloway for getting paid.

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Well he deserves it so not surprising feel bad though with Nurse and Bouchard eventually they will be cap strapped barring having 3-5 solid players on ELC deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad