Prospect Info: Lenni Hämeenaho (#58 Pick - 2nd Round - 2023 Draft)

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Doesn’t get a pt on the 2nd goal but I think his movement in front of the net froze the goalie. Lenni was battling in front of the net and the puck came to a guy at the top of the left circle. They started walking down the wall with it and Lenni spun off the D covering him to get open back door. Lenni’s teammate with the puck then threw one towards the net. I think the goalie was anticipating it being a backdoor pass to Lenni. Instead it ended up being a really bad 5 hole goal

Last edited:

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Creates a 2 on 1 rush in OT where they’re stopped. He came away with the puck off a scramble at his own net front. For some reason 2 guys followed Lenni go behind his own net. Lenni and Jarvinen off to the races on a 2 on 1. Lenni sends it over to Jarvinen and it’s stopped

Reactions: My3Sons

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Creates a 2 on 1 rush in OT where they’re stopped. He came away with the puck off a scramble at his own net front. For some reason 2 guys followed Lenni go behind his own net. Lenni and Jarvinen off to the races on a 2 on 1. Lenni sends it over to Jarvinen and it’s stopped
Actually that was defenseman Joona Riekkinen with him on that one. The guy who right after scored his 10th goal in 271 Liiga games from Järvinen's pass, while Lenni was there on the ice on the fourth goal also.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->