Rick Westhead: Another woman comes forward alleging she was sexually assaulted by a group of major-junior hockey players.

joelef

Nov 22, 2011
Tip of the iceberg. Like P Diddy parties.

I just wish other sports / organizations were investigated as well. Zero chance there are not similar issues with NCAA athletes et al.
The only difference is that hockey fans have went on there high horse saying that hockey players weren’t “ clowns “ like basketball and football palyers

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Why the cliffhanger? Just tell us.

I don't like how gleeful he seems to have the scoop, instead of treating the topic of rape with the seriousness it deserves.

I hope none of these scumbags made the NHL.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but i don't see glee in his post 🤷‍♂️

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Why the cliffhanger? Just tell us.

I don't like how gleeful he seems to have the scoop, instead of treating the topic of rape with the seriousness it deserves.

I hope none of these scumbags made the NHL.
I guess they want people to tune in and watch ...

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
feels great not supporting hockey canada /nhl with my money for the past 15 years or so. Remember, until this all changes, withdraw your money!

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
The woman, who is now 32, said she contacted the OPP on Feb. 28 to report an alleged assault in November 2014. […] The alleged victim goes by the pseudonym, Anne Marie.

She said that when she was 22, she was in a consensual relationship with a 19-year-old Ontario Hockey League player for about six months when he invited her to watch TV with one of his teammates at his billet home, the home where he lived during the hockey season.
Anne Marie said when she visited the player and went with him into the basement, there were eight players there. After the 19-year-old player took her into the bathroom, they started fooling around. What began as a consensual act became a group sexual assault, the woman said.
Anne Marie said she felt trapped and was assaulted for about 90 minutes. She said she froze and “pretty much blacked out.”

• Wow
Reactions: wickedwitch

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Sports culture is gross

Sport culture fosters an environment that leads to these types of incidents but other young males are more than capable of committing such acts. From my perspective a lot of it comes down to a lack of education. We live in a society that in large part frowns upon teaching young adults/teenagers sexual education. I think sporting organizations should play a role in teaching their athletes about consent but that's a shit storm waiting to happen unfortunately.

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
1729107517090.png

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

I guess I just don’t understand why you’d want 8 of your buddies having a go at your girlfriend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad