Value of: Legit youngish starter to Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NHL Fanatik

Off the Naughty List
Mar 1, 2023
circa 2011
You just confirmed you don't follow the NHL, mr. Fanatik. Nice. :lol:
Remind me who was just eliminated from the playoffs last night with a top scorer of 59 points, whos about to change GM and coaching?

Its the same team who was behind only Chicago and Philly for leading scorers under 60! Gotta score more than 30 other teams if you plan on competing for anything let alone a Cup lmfao

Its okay I get what it feels like to realize youre in for a long rebuild. It gets better dont worry !

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Remind me who was just eliminated from the playoffs last night with a top scorer of 59 points, whos about to change GM and coaching?

Its the same team who was behind only Chicago and Philly for leading scorers under 60! Gotta score more than 30 other teams if you plan on competing for anything let alone a Cup lmfao

Its okay I get what it feels like to realize youre in for a long rebuild. It gets better dont worry !

Not having a 60 point player is just semantics, Josi missed a month and had 59 points, Duchene missed a month and had 56 points and Forsberg missed over two months.

We're getting off topic though, this thread is about Ottawa getting a goalie.

NHL Fanatik

Off the Naughty List
Mar 1, 2023
circa 2011
Not having a 60 point player is just semantics, Josi missed a month and had 59 points, Duchene missed a month and had 56 points and Forsberg missed over two months.

We're getting off topic though, this thread is about Ottawa getting a goalie.
Yes and all Ive said is why Saros should be available if Nashville wants to actually win something in the future. Or keep him and remain middling!

BradyTkachucky

Jul 31, 2005
Ottawa
What would you offer for Tom Wilson? He could make you guys a pretty scary matchup. Would you go 2 1st rounders?

Josh Norris and a 1st for Carter Hart,

Sens will need the salary anyways for Stutz, Tkachuk, Debrincat, Chychrun, Sanderson, Chabot, Pinto, etc etc etc
Not sure if serious... 2 first round picks for a goon? a first line center AND a first round pick for a goalie?

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
Not sure if serious... 2 first round picks for a goon? a first line center AND a first round pick for a goalie?
Tanner Jeannot got a pretty close package and Wilson is a much better player. He is older and more injury prone, though. I'd give up a package close to 2 x 1st for Wilson from our POV.

Norris+1st for Hart is absurd, though.

Maybe something like

Pinto+Batherson

for

Konecny+Hart

• Haha
Reactions: captainpaxil

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Norris: Scores 35 goals at 21.
HFBoards Brightest: Hmm, I'd say he's about a 2C at best.
Josh Norris and a 1st for Carter Hart,

Sens will need the salary anyways for Stutz, Tkachuk, Debrincat, Chychrun, Sanderson, Chabot, Pinto, etc etc etc
Four of the Sens you mention in this post are already signed to long term deals.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
I would think Vladar is available. He's not a legit starter, but he's a toolsy, young goalie. I think there could be starter upside there.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Carter Hart is your guy if the Flyers are serious about a ground up rebuild. He’d fit in nicely with the Sens age wise and give them a serious chance at making noise. Not sure what kind of a price you’d give for that potential. As a disgruntled Flyer fan I’d sell him to the highest bidder

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Carter Hart is your guy if the Flyers are serious about a ground up rebuild. He’d fit in nicely with the Sens age wise and give them a serious chance at making noise. Not sure what kind of a price you’d give for that potential. As a disgruntled Flyer fan I’d sell him to the highest bidder
3 way deal with a team that is after Debrincat?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad