drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
For the 3rd, and the win.
PXL_20240225_015936377.MPwwwww.jpg

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I think they do. Especially if they get Val back. How sorely is he missed in a game like this?

All I can think about is how many goals he kept scoring in front of the net on rebounds or deflections right before he left.
I meant tonight I dont think they have the horses. Yes, if Val was back and a bunch more adds I think this team can get past the first round even with Fourgiev

Somewhat surprising that Marner has more points in his Leaf career than Matthews considering one has always been hyped up to high heavens
Matthews will get his this game.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I meant tonight I dont think they have the horses. Yes, if Val was back and a bunch more adds I think this team can get past the first round even with Fourgiev

Harder to do without Val, but Nate, Cale, and Mikko should remember and be enough to come up with a big goal.

Everyone else just needs to stick to the system and not screw up.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Cale: Thanks for coming, I know you're a busy man.
Cale: No problem.
Cale: What the f*** is your problem? You've been complete dog shit since the All-Star break.
Cale: f*** you! I don't have to take this! I'm outta here!

*proceeds to score hat trick*

Cale: Good talk. You're my best motivator. I needed that.
Cale: No problem bud. Let's go get a slurpee.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Leafs have been frustratingly good at running interference and getting away with it tonight, really slowing our guys up from chasing pucks down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad