GDT: leaves @ COLORADO AVALANCHE - 2/24/24 - 5PM MT

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, but I don't care about makar's slide. You may not like it, but it took away the pass like it was supposed to. The Bo slide into george was catastrophic.
No it didn't. The guy toe dragged right around him and still was able to pass it thru.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This team is really f***ing stupid. Refuses to make the simple smart easy play.

Yeah this is an issue for this team. Nate and Mikko have always had issues with it, but Cale has really struggled with it too this season.

For all the great plays he's capable of, he could stand to make the simple play a little more often.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Makar doing not much again. Weak on goals 2 and 3 against.

Shot rarely hitting target or goalie.

This Cale guy was better a few years ago.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
They're outplaying a top team in the league for the most part. A little puck luck and a save by Georgiev and this game could easily be 3-2 Avs. Need a big push to start the 3rd and get the momentum back, they're not out of it.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
You don't watch nearly enough of other teams then.

The Avs are a top 10 defensive team.
I don’t care about defensive metrics to be honest. Stats can put them wherever they want, they are a train wreck as a five man unit defensively and have been all season long.

We see it every game, simple plays with players blindly giving the puck away when they get possession in their zone, passive defending on the pk, and just brain dead decisions in general.

I’m sure they’re gripping the stick because that happens when goaltending has been as bad as it has this year, but they are far from a cohesive unit out there.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Avs statistically outplaying the Leafs at even strength. Just avoid stupidity.
We can't finish shit. The pucks are sitting there waiting to be tapped in, but our forwards are losing every puck battle in their crease. We need Nuke so bad it's not even funny. Landy was great at that too.

Edit: if my phone keeps editing puck to pick, I'm going to trade this f***er in.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad