Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs arizona coyotes

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Probably should find another alternative if this is the only team they can trust him against.
Be a shame to throw away an easy two points just to give a guy a chance
Yes they should alternatives, but they don’t.

It’s totally up to the opposition and how they feel on particular day, so I don’t think there are any easy points for this team.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Leafs should win this if the effort level is there.

They have to "put the pedal to the metal".

No they don't. They were bad against Montreal. Been perfectly fine in the other two games and good against Ottawa.
Didn't they get scored on twice in that game?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Our revamped 4th line looks awful so far.

A line of just grinders and hitters will do that. They've been ok but they need to do more with the puck for sure. I don't even know if they have 1 scoring chance so far, but Kampf did have a nice redirect the other night.

I'd expect a shuffle of that line soon.

Reactions: Ianturnedbull

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
All I know is they better curb stomp this team. All the trappings of a don’t show up and think our talent will win us the game. This should be an add to stat sheet game without question.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This is maybe the biggest tap-in win of the year... That being said, we will find a way to have a frustrating night where we maybe win 2-1 lol

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
All I know is they better curb stomp this team. All the trappings of a don’t show up and think our talent will win us the game. This should be an add to stat sheet game without question.

Leafs need Matthews and Marner to break out of their scoring funks, especially the latter.

Reactions: Fogelhund

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Leafs need Matthews and Marner to break out of their scoring funks, especially the latter.
100% they need a easy feel good game to get their confidence rolling. Put in the work and the chances will get buried. This team is really bad.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Probably should find another alternative if this is the only team they can trust him against.
Be a shame to throw away an easy two points just to give a guy a chance
Agreed!
The playing down to our opponents has to stop…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad