Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Pacioretty and Lorentz - 1 year deals

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Don't worry, when the Leafs are first in the league at the end of October the bandwagon will be at capacity.
Not this year please. Can you predict that they won't make the playoffs or something, so that when you are wrong again this year, the rest of us are happy?

rutz

Aug 1, 2022
Honestly, Matthews is our best PKer.

I'd like to add him to the PK though and roll Matthews/Marner and then Kampf/Jarnkrok and then Dewar/McMann or something.

A lot of people on this board (obviously not you), think we should try to win 10-9 because everything I see is removing anyone good defensively.
I don't care who ends up on the Leafs PP and PK as long as they drastically improve both in the playoffs where they have crapped the bed every playoffs.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Not a fan of Patches. I think you need to be younger, faster in the playoffs.

Younger and faster wasn't ready to start the opening day. Grebenkin, Minten and Cowan need more time to be ready. Maybe later this year one or more will prove ready... until then, we need decent players, and I think Patches will be good value for the money.

So do I but just curious why Florida let him go being paid so little?
It sounds like he didn't enjoy his time there very much. Healthy scratched for two months straight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad