GDT: Leafs @ Sens - 7pm - TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Well now we know you do. I guess that was the point of you're response. How much do the leafs give up defensively replacing kampf and Jarnkrok with say holmberg and mcmann ?

Those players will already be on the roster.

We need more than 2 good defensive forwards.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I've think they've seen enough to know he's waiver material.

I'll be surprised if he gets another pre-season shift, let alone a game.

Accountability.

The guy is like 26 and an own reclamation. The think he goes to the AHL but probably not a lot of hockey beyond that.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
The B Squad has been interesting to watch but they don’t seem to be blowing the doors off the regular Sens as predicted. Some good nights by a lot of guys. But no pop. Don’t think very many of the borderline forwards are stepping forward to take a role.
Yea A nylander, Cowan, Grebyenkin, Steeves don’t really seem to be doing anything too much

Even a guy like knies has been incredibly quiet.

This has been disappointing

Reactions: Duffman955

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
The B Squad has been interesting to watch but they don’t seem to be blowing the doors off the regular Sens as predicted. Some good nights by a lot of guys. But no pop. Don’t think very many of the borderline forwards are stepping forward to take a role.
Yup. Our A squad got beat by their B squad and it looks like our B squad is losing to their A squad.
Good times ahead. I wonder what the excuse will be tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad