GDT: Leafs @ Senators Pre-season game 2 TSN4 &5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Only a few shifts but doesn’t feel like Rosen and Carrick are doing themselves favours here. Hopefully they pick their games up as the night goes.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Stone be mothafreakin dangerous like nelly on that thang. Look at that shot go and that guy sneaking on a comeup like that there. He hard. Stealing thangs and moving thangs every night. I wish well for andersen and our fools. Like Polak ghosts and Ennis too.

Reactions: al secord

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Rosen with a bad turnover.

Lindholm does look like he has wheels - that's good.

Brooks is looking filled out on the ice, for a smaller guy that's good.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Stone be mothafreakin dangerous like nelly on that thang. Look at that shot go and that guy sneaking on a comeup like that there. He hard. Stealing thangs and moving thangs every night. I wish well for andersen and our fools. Like Polak ghosts and Ennis too.

I feel like you are Snoop Dogg if he had a stroke.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We are going to control Ottawa and Montreal this season all the way through. It already shows. We will control their minds like uk. We might win all games against poor tiny montreal and jelious ottawa.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Only a few shifts but doesn’t feel like Rosen and Carrick are doing themselves favours here. Hopefully they pick their games up as the night goes.
A few unforced turnovers by the D so far.
Some still need to ripen.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Like, they is having that family thang real hard now eh. They is hugging dirt up and giving that L to each other, real hard. That that new baby thang right thurr like chingy. Y'all better see to that one. Watch out for that baby though, it ain't no joke. Like that there some real hard work like polak on that pole y'all know what I'm saying. Like think first before squeezing that thang up. Y'all better clean up that act. It ain't for everybody. Congrats to jake though. Sure his ready. Not all are. I hope he ready. Meaning that dad thang up. Like he ain't running away I'm sure. I hope so at least.
As a black person I find your post extremely disrespectful and racist.
It is quite clear you are mocking Ebonics and how African-Americans speak.

Reactions: moon111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad