GDT: Leafs @ Senators Pre-season game 2 TSN4 &5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
He became a dad about 36 hours ago
Like, they is having that family thang real hard now eh. They is hugging dirt up and giving that L to each other, real hard. That that new baby thang right thurr like chingy. Y'all better see to that one. Watch out for that baby though, it ain't no joke. Like that there some real hard work like polak on that pole y'all know what I'm saying. Like think first before squeezing that thang up. Y'all better clean up that act. It ain't for everybody. Congrats to jake though. Sure his ready. Not all are. I hope he ready. Meaning that dad thang up. Like he ain't running away I'm sure. I hope so at least.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
It's weird, but one of the things I like most about preseason is seeing players who normally wouldn't wear a letter get one just because of the squad that's sent to some games. Like Kadri yesterday and Zaitsev and Matthews today.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Like, they is having that family thang real hard now eh. They is hugging dirt up and giving that L to each other, real hard. That that new baby thang right thurr like chingy. Y'all better see to that one. Watch out for that baby though, it ain't no joke. Like that there some real hard work like polak on that pole y'all know what I'm saying. Like think first before squeezing that thang up. Y'all better clean up that act. It ain't for everybody. Congrats to jake though. Sure his ready. Not all are. I hope he ready. Meaning that dad thang up. Like he ain't running away I'm sure. I hope so at least.

Ok, who can translate this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad