Prospect Info: Leafs Pick #125 - Dmytro Timashov - LW/RW - UKR 5' 9" 192 QMJHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Timashov is on my radar to watch closely in the tourney. Hunter thinks he is the darkhorse of the tournament too.

There is rumor circulating also that he will refuse to report if traded from Quebec after this tournament. He is rumored to be returning to Sweden if traded as you all probably know.

I don't believe thats a good idea for him to pull that off if the rumor is true. He is likely best served playing on the north american sized ice i think.

Nuff of that though. I think he is going to be interesting to watch. I think he will be right up thete in points.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Timashov is on my radar to watch closely in the tourney. Hunter thinks he is the darkhorse of the tournament too.

There is rumor circulating also that he will refuse to report if traded from Quebec after this tournament. He is rumored to be returning to Sweden if traded as you all probably know.

I don't believe thats a good idea for him to pull that off if the rumor is true. He is likely best served playing on the north american sized ice i think.

Nuff of that though. I think he is going to be interesting to watch. I think he will be right up thete in points.

He refused a trade to Moncton.

He accepted a tarde to Shawinigan.

He's be going there after WJC in a 3 teams-trade

Shawi tarded 1st and 3rd rounder for him.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
http://www.tvasports.ca/2015/12/23/timashov-a-shawinigan

Quebec already received two players from the 3-way trade with Shawinigan and Moncton so Timashov confirmed he'll join the Cataractes. The trade will be completed after the WJC.

The trade :

To Quebec: 1s 2017 + 3rd 2017 + Ethan Crossman (16yo) + Alexandre Coulombe (20 yo)

To Shawinigan: Timashov + 3rd 2018

To Moncton: 4th 2017 (conditionnal pick on Shawinigan's results) + 8th 2016

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014

http://www.tvasports.ca/2015/12/23/timashov-a-shawinigan

Quebec already received two players from the 3-way trade with Shawinigan and Moncton si Timashov confirmed he'll join the Cataractes. The trade will be completed after the WJC.

The trade :

To Quebec: 1s 2017 + 3rd 2017 + Ethan Crossman (16yo) + Alexandre Coulombe (20 yo)

To Shawinigan: Timashov + 3rd 2018

To Moncton: 4th 2017 (conditionnal pick on Shawinigan's results) + 8th 2016

Perfect thanks.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
2 goals and 1 assist to lead the Swede's so far. He always has the puck and controls possession all over the ice.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I think he tipped that point shot for a 3rd goal but 3 points for starters was about what he deserved. He controlled play with poise and confidence. Pretty good shot for a pass first player in the past.

Leafsbeast*

Can we say "spellcheck"? This whole post is tarded.....:nod:

Just kidding of course.

Thanks for the info.

Leafsbeast*

Nytro was dynamite in this game.

Dynamite=TNT-----Tri-NITRO-Toluene. TNT-A double based propellent consisting of Nitro glycerin, Nitro cellulose and a stabilizer.

....good one mess....:handclap:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I think he tipped that point shot for a 3rd goal but 3 points for starters was about what he deserved. He controlled play with poise and confidence. Pretty good shot for a pass first player in the past.

I thought so too at first but they showed a slow-mo replay with a good view shortly afterwards where his stick was like a foot away from the puck(because the guy on the other side tipped it downward)

deprw

Mar 7, 2010
Timo was bright spot of this day. Watched both games and he would have been dynamite with William, but it went like it went.

RyanOhReally

Jan 21, 2015
Georgetown, ON
Dynamite=TNT-----Tri-NITRO-Toluene. TNT-A double based propellent consisting of Nitro glycerin, Nitro cellulose and a stabilizer.

....good one mess....:handclap:

The nickname comes from an article a couple months back that compares Tima to Swedish players from years past. The writer does it using a pseudonym for Tima to have all biased opinions eliminated. He used another name too for another comparison to Russian players (I think) but I can't remember that one. It was a really good article.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad