GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Maybe someone knows the answer to this. If Marner had fought back against Tkachuk in the pileup at the end of the last game....would Tkachuk have been suspended a game like Nurse was?

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Just get it done Leafs
IMG_3173.gif

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Maybe someone knows the answer to this. If Marner had fought back against Tkachuk in the pileup at the end of the last game....would Tkachuk have been suspended a game like Nurse was?

Doubt it because the spineless zebras wouldn't give him the instigator. And if they did, the sworn enemy in DoPS would reverse it.

Reactions: New User Name

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005

I think it's BS that they gave Bennett a misconduct at the end of that game but he didn't get an automatic suspension...

Reactions: New User Name

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Doubt it because the spineless zebras wouldn't give him the instigator. And if they did, the sworn enemy in DoPS would reverse it.
hmmmm or maybe there is a difference in what ESPN/Gary wants....nahhhhh I shouldn't bring up such silliness, should I? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad