Proposal: Leafs-NYI and Leafs-Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mydnyte

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 8, 2004
Ok 1st deal is with the Isles for Mayfield, they need a LHD with some offense and systems wise can make good use of bigger slower guys.
Mayfield to the Leafs
Dermott+Robertson+Ritche to the Isles

If any team can turn Ritche around its the Isles
even if they have to keep Ritche scratched they do pretty good.

the 2nd deal is , not sure but I think Amirov fits the Habs more than Robertson
Amirov+2nd to the Habs for Lehkonen
1st deal is not horrible from the Leafs POV, though no idea why the Isles would move the cheap Mayfield, but, the second deal is horrible.
The Leafs would be stupid to deal Amirov for Lehkonen if it was a straight swap, and adding a 2nd, when he may not even be worth a 2nd!! ...NO!
what is Lehkonen really anyways, an older and teeny version of Engvall, because thats where he'd fit in our lineup.

Joe n

Aug 12, 2019
They fully expect to get Barzal, Dobson, Wahlstrom and 6 1sts for a package like that. Remember, this is the team who though Jeremy Bracco can return them something of major value.
I'm sure it's only Toronto fans that propose bad trades.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
They fully expect to get Barzal, Dobson, Wahlstrom and 6 1sts for a package like that. Remember, this is the team who though Jeremy Bracco can return them something of major value.
That is your proposal. Not a Maple Leaf fan's proposal.

mydnyte

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 8, 2004
Price ,Danault , Weber , Edmundson , Petry , Chiarot , Lehkonen were all the reasons Mathews, Marner only scored one goal.
it was a combo of Matthews being double teamed every shift, and Marner only being able to hit Hyman in the back ...I think Hyman blocked more of our shots than Lehkonen did

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
well, i mean, you could be more interested in helping your own team with a former 1st round pick and a 2nd round pick but dont let logic get in your way of thinking.
Attaching the phrase [former 1st rd pick ]means you made a mistake and now are trying to dump him. Your 2nd doesn't impress me. Rather trade him elsewhere.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
Attaching the phrase [former 1st rd pick ]means you made a mistake and now are trying to dump him. Your 2nd doesn't impress me. Rather trade him elsewhere.
You couldn’t be more wrong. I’m not trying to dump anyone. You could look at it the other way in that he has value as former 1st round pick but I don’t think you will.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
You couldn’t be more wrong. I’m not trying to dump anyone. You could look at it the other way in that he has value as former 1st round pick but I don’t think you will.
Does Yak have Value? He was a formal 1st OA pick.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Ok 1st deal is with the Isles for Mayfield, they need a LHD with some offense and systems wise can make good use of bigger slower guys.
Mayfield to the Leafs
Dermott+Robertson+Ritche to the Isles

If any team can turn Ritche around its the Isles
even if they have to keep Ritche scratched they do pretty good.

the 2nd deal is , not sure but I think Amirov fits the Habs more than Robertson
Amirov+2nd to the Habs for Lehkonen

Dermott provides very little offense. I think amirov plus pick is an overpayment for lehkonen.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
it was a combo of Matthews being double teamed every shift, and Marner only being able to hit Hyman in the back ...I think Hyman blocked more of our shots than Lehkonen did

Montreal might decide to resign Lehkonen not trade him.

Last edited:

Joe n

Aug 12, 2019
It’s just quite a bit more common with Toronto fans then other teams.
Take out the proposals that aren't from leaf fans and the ones from the 5 delusional leaf fans and it's pretty much the same as every other team

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Amirov is developing just fine. He’s 20 years old. Comparing a bust to a young guy that is developing good is ridiculous. Take your blinders off.
Oh he's developing good is he. How did you come up with that conclusion?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad