OT: Leafs Lounge v.125 Falafel, the new Bacon!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Have a lab at 8 am tomorrow, and a midterm at 430 pm and I'm still studying on campus at 2 am :facepalm:

The results of some intense procrastination.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Have a lab at 8 am tomorrow, and a midterm at 430 pm and I'm still studying on campus at 2 am :facepalm:

The results of some intense procrastination.

I'm getting worried because my enrollment date for my classes this upcoming year should start on the 24th. It says you will get an email approximately 1 week prior to this date and I haven't got it yet. Wondering if for whatever reason I didn't get it? I'm thinking I will give it another day before I call them to find out since they did use the word 'approximately' and it's currently 5 days away.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
I'm getting worried because my enrollment date for my classes this upcoming year should start on the 24th. It says you will get an email approximately 1 week prior to this date and I haven't got it yet. Wondering if for whatever reason I didn't get it? I'm thinking I will give it another day before I call them to find out since they did use the word 'approximately' and it's currently 5 days away.

Call them anyway.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I get to go spend like 500 bucks on a new phone today.

I got the Iphone 5 in december, and it decided to go swimming saturday

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think I am in the market for a new phone as well. Debating between the S4 or HTC One

I might pick up the S4, although I like the IPhone, much better then the blackberry I had. We will see.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
For my fantasy baseball team, which of these players should I haveo n my team. Pick 3 out of the 4.

Jose Altuve
Didi Gregorius
Dan Uggla
Jason Segura

I currently have Altuve, Gregorius and Uggla on my team but someone dropped Segura and I'm thinking of picking him up, but I only have room for three 2B/SS. I also have Reyes coming off of the DL soon. I do have Lind in an IF spot but I like keeping that spot there for 1B because they get the most points in the league.

I'm thinking, I will drop Gregorius for Segura now and then dropping either Uggla or Altuve once Reyes comes back?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Spent 400 bucks, and had to downgrade from a IPhone 5 to a 4S.... sigh

Pretty much it was pay the 700 left on my 5, and then whatever it was for a new phone, or find a phone. So I went to this shop, and bought a refurbished phone.

What a day.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Other than math, usually always the first one done exams. I tend to fly through them, especially multiple choice questions. Finished my exam today just as we reached the minimum time :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Not really a downgrade as all Apple products are equally bad :p:

high-five.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad