OT: Leafs Lounge v.125 Falafel, the new Bacon!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
I did live on my own for 4 years, worked 50-75 hours a week every single week paying every bill, managing to buy a car and graduating without any loans so compared to that, life is definitely easy.

:laugh:

IF you think so.

School was easy.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
I did live on my own for 4 years, worked 50-75 hours a week every single week paying every bill, managing to buy a car and graduating without any loans so compared to that, life is definitely easy.

And now here you are living at home :sarcasm:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
:( That hurt my feelings.

Boys want to go watch Boston versus Chicago at the bar. Boo Boston.

The only way I would possibly cheer for Boston tonight is if Chicago made a legendary comeback being down 3-1 to take the series, so we can call Boston the chokers.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
The only way I would possibly cheer for Boston tonight is if Chicago made a legendary comeback being down 3-1 to take the series, so we can call Boston the chokers.

That would be oh so amazing but I guess we're still the chokers. :(

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Ya but still trying to pick up women living at home on your 20s can't be easy haha

Definitely a temporary arrangement. Where there's a will, there's a way.

In reality, my parents' jobs often require them to be out of town quite often and they aren't nosy folk or anything. We have a great working relationship.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Definitely a temporary arrangement. Where there's a will, there's a way.

In reality, my parents' jobs often require them to be out of town quite often and they aren't nosy folk or anything. We have a great working relationship.
I think of anyone in the lounge we know the least about you

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I think of anyone in the lounge we know the least about you

Really? There's people on this site that know me in real life+people who know a lot about me. I guess I haven't really posted much in the last year or so in the lounge where all of you were bonding. What do you want to know?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
name/address/phone number obvs :sarcasm:

vlcsnap-101372.png

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Really? There's people on this site that know me in real life+people who know a lot about me. I guess I haven't really posted much in the last year or so in the lounge where all of you were bonding. What do you want to know?

Hurt is the hotshot banker on Bay Street with a chip on his shoulder to prove his superiors wrong. I've wrote this story time and time again! :laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Hurt is the hotshot banker on Bay Street with a chip on his shoulder to prove his superiors wrong. I've wrote this story time and time again! :laugh:

:laugh: I don't know about hotshot but Bay Street and I got along well for a while. Been moving around doing lots of other stuff within the company across offices and branches in Toronto but I love the hustle of downtown.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
:laugh: I don't know about hotshot but Bay Street and I got along well for a while. Been moving around doing lots of other stuff within the company across offices and branches in Toronto but I love the hustle of downtown.

Is your new condo going to be downtown?

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
University is alright as long as you realize your study requirements and save yourself enough time to meet them. In engineering we have "hell weeK" (4/5 exams in a week + labs) and then finals. The good thing about that is you have to study for just 2-3 weeks for the term :laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Is your new condo going to be downtown?

Nah, uptown right near the subway line. Reason for that is I really like the general area and a couple of my coworkers and friends are already in the vicinity. Easy to get to family or downtown, tons of restaurants, bars, entertainment things to do in the area. It's going to be great.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612

I don't think I know anyone in person. Probably have run into schenn before tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad