OT: Leafs Lounge 129: EDM Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
I ****ing love PewDiePie, one of the best Youtubers IMO.

peRhiEJ.gif

One of the worst youtubers IMO. I actually can't fathom that people would spend 10 plus minutes watching his garbage playthroughs.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
peRhiEJ.gif

One of the worst youtubers IMO. I actually can't fathom that people would spend 10 plus minutes watching his garbage playthroughs.

I've spent countless hours watching him, how is he one of the worst Youtubers to you?

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
There's this dude called sp00nerism. Check him out I think you might like his vids lol

I'll check him out, I don't really like anyone though. I like KSI, Macbarbie07, and CommunityChannel.

I've spent countless hours watching him, how is he one of the worst Youtubers to you?

He's just not entertaining. I hate his annoying scream, his intro. Also don't like his fans. I just don't understand his popularity.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I don't watch YouTube as much as you guys do.

The lady friend like some science show though :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Him and Kootra used to be my favs. Dunno if it's cause I got older or they dumbed down their vids but I can't watch them at all anymore, just a lot of childish-type humour now it seems.

Nova and Immortal are awesome.

I find Kootra and Dan sorta annoying. Almost egotistical.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Nova and Immortal are awesome.

I find Kootra and Dan sorta annoying. Almost egotistical.

Only one I really watch any more is sp00n, Seamus is okay.

I liked them much better though when it was just dudes playing games and not dudes running a business like it is now.

Yeah DD I used to watch a lot of youtube vids but not really anymore besides for music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad