OT: Leafs Lounge 129: EDM Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Visiting Toronto with family in early August for 2 days. Im staying downtown near the CN tower and Im looking for relatively cheap eats recommendations either in and around the downtown or surrounding area. Im driving so I can travel in the greater Toronto area or outside if the drive is worth it.

Picked out a few I might go to -

G for Gelato
Richmond Station
Schnitzel Queen
Black Camel

Any other recommedations? Thanks.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Did what you said, watched the most recent episode. The mount everest scene was good, but the rest was meh.

5/10 would watch again if home sick

Go to youtube and watch the "Richard Simmonds" episode. Trust me on this one

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Kyle, Grant, or anyone here, you ever play magic (the card game)? I want to get into it but I dunno the first thing.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Kyle, Grant, or anyone here, you ever play magic (the card game)? I want to get into it but I dunno the first thing.

Yeah :laugh: I actually used to play it a lot. Haven't in a few years though but I still know all of the rules and everything about it.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Yeah :laugh: I actually used to play it a lot. Haven't in a few years though but I still know all of the rules and everything about it.

So what do you do? Ever play the steam game? How do you draft a deck?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
So what do you do? Ever play the steam game? How do you draft a deck?

Actually the videogames are very good in getting you started in the card game. They teach you the basic rules, how to put together a deck and everything like that. I do have the steam game, yeah. It would be long explaining everything so watch these I guess:
http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/newtomagic.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/newtomagic/learntoplay

Wizards is a very good site btw to look stuff up like rules and different cards and etc.

After watching that I guess ask again if you need to know anything else as it would probably take me paragraphs to explain it :laugh:

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Alright, yo let's play the steam game together. Add me up, KyleCrusher93

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
I'm at work and sitting on this chair. And I've got my one foot up on my knee. And I'm rocking the chair back and forth on its hind legs and I can feel my knee like squeakin in my knee cap. Feels really ****ing weird. Is that like the beginning stages of arthritis? Am I gonna have bad knees when I get older?

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto

:laugh: I used to play wayyyyy back when I was in grade 7. My deck is still sitting in my room somewhere I think

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm at work and sitting on this chair. And I've got my one foot up on my knee. And I'm rocking the chair back and forth on its hind legs and I can feel my knee like squeakin in my knee cap. Feels really ****ing weird. Is that like the beginning stages of arthritis? Am I gonna have bad knees when I get older?

I think you might need amputation.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Grandfather passed away this morning .. Tough day

Going to have to make my way back to Toronto earlier than expected .. Not how I envisioned starting my vacation

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Going to have to make my way back to Toronto earlier than expected .. Not how I envisioned starting my vacation

sorry-to-hear-that-dude-285678.gif

5417_original.jpg

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto

I've got that going on in my right knee. But that's because I'm walking around on a torn meniscus. Have you injured it at all?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

It could just be the gases in your knee (between the bones and stuff). But unless you've done some serious damage to your knee, I doubt it.

Rough man. LL is always here for ya.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
It seems every time I walk I crack the joints in my knee and ankle
:laugh: It's pretty normal though I believe. Annoying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad