OT: Leafs Lounge 129: EDM Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcLeaf

gifs_09.gif

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
I could literally watch Pawn Stars/American Restoration/Counting Cars and Duck Dynasty all day.

That's all I've been doing the past 2 days :laugh:

Feeling a lot better now though, should be up and at it again tomorrow.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Three weeks till vacation. Need it.

Need a new bicep workout as well. Curls for the girls is getting dull.

I don't even do any Isolation exercises, I do strictly compounds pretty much. Still hits the smaller muscles as much but I gotta get in and out of the gym.

BTW weighted chins hits your biceps really hard, love em.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I don't even do any Isolation exercises, I do strictly compounds pretty much. Still hits the smaller muscles as much but I gotta get in and out of the gym.

BTW weighted chins hits your biceps really hard, love em.

I've got big tris. Playing catch up with the biceps though.

Getting bored of girls there Hurt?

Haha, if anything, it's the other way. Been out of the dating game a while but just stepping back in to it a little bit right now. Let's see how things go.

Heartbreaker.

Leafs For Life*

Hurt how are the rankings coming along, hope I'm at least top 10 :D (not trying to speed you up or anything though)

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Meow, would you agree with this comparison?

Matt Saracen = James Reimer
JD McCoy = Jonathan Bernier

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Meow, would you agree with this comparison?

Matt Saracen = James Reimer
JD McCoy = Jonathan Bernier

Lol. Well Saracen was a small QB with very average skill. And JD was a superstar in the making. The gap between those two is much bigger then the gap between Reimer and Bernier. Heck, I'm not sure there even is a gap between our two goalies.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Lol. Well Saracen was a small QB with very average skill. And JD was a superstar in the making. The gap between those two is not nearly as big as the gap between Reimer and Bernier. Heck, I'm not sure there even is a gap between our two goalies.

Saracen took the Panthers to state, Reimer carried us to the playoffs for the first time in nine seasons and had a very good year like Saracen. After the season ended, JD was brought in and everyone thought he should be QB1, and he's an improvement and everything like people are saying about Bernier...

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Alright, thanks. Wasn't sure if I tapped the chip part or the magnetic strip part.

Can't even say I see many of the tap things yet anyways, will probably be a while before I even use it.

Best thing for drive thru ever.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Baarle, I might have to push it to Saturday but I'm still going to try to get it to you tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. :(

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Took the dog for a walk after work ... Wasn't going to be too long, just brought my phone with me ... Come home, roommate locked me out

Took the dog back out for 40 more minutes, come home ... Still locked out .. Text him, says he's at his girlfriends (who lives 10 minutes away) and won't be home for another hour .... I had to actually ask if he could pop back home and let me in, takes him 45 more minutes

.. No dinner, I'm tired, my pup was crying to go back inside ... Bert is unhappy

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Baarle, I might have to push it to Saturday but I'm still going to try to get it to you tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. :(

Bro...no.

Pull an all nighter, cram like a final exam!

On a side note, I'm leaving my job in a month, and this past week they've hired an attractive cashier. I figure with only a month left, why not see what happens :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad