Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-3 in OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Well I guess Nylander has won enough good will to not make me too upset that Marchand beat him back to the zone and scored with Nylander nowhere to be seen.

Was he still laying down in the neutral zone? You know what, he’s been good, I’m not gonna bitch about it too much.

Woll looked great, Matthews popped two. Got the tie

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Thought the team played really well.

Woll gave up two softies and that cost them the game. He was good otherwise but those just cannot go in.

Good effort to push it to OT... not sure what Willie was doing there, but best to maybe not do that again.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Marchand must be so happy, he knew leafs were scared to challenge him and grew his ego. Then scored overtime goal to defeat leafs

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Good game, but not a good result. You’d like to be on the winning side here, but I think that was a pretty complete effort.

Sucks that the winning goal was such a clusterf***.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
What a wild yet unsatisfying finish. I still have to be a little bit happy about Toronto gaining a point though considering the 2-0 and 3-2 deficits. Good results from Matthews and Domi here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad