Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-1

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
The Leafs are being too fancy and cute on the power play, focusing too much on getting Matthews the puck to shoot. They need to move the puck around more and take some shots from the point, with a player in front of the net for deflections. Is that really so difficult to do? FFS!

12.5% is just not going to cut it.
Still not using the shot from the point, now OEL is there it should be a weapon they use imo……..

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Last season was definitely not embarrassing the way some of the other ones have been.
For me, the only truly embarrassing ones were Columbus and Montreal, and if we were being honest the Columbus series probably should have been a coin toss given how bad that Leafs team was going into the COVID shutdown. There are no words for the Montreal series.

Rangers are winning the cup this year. Imma put money on it
Nah. People who think Marner disappears in tight games should watch Panarin.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
For me, the only truly embarrassing ones were Columbus and Montreal, and if we were being honest the Columbus series probably should have been a coin toss given how bad that Leafs team was going into the COVID shutdown. There are no words for the Montreal series.

Nah. People who think Marner disappears in tight games should watch Panarin.
Panarin was pretty good last playoffs, they have some experience winning in the playoffs and great goaltending so I wouldn't scoff at their cup chances. Then again, considering our history I wouldn't scoff at anyone's cup chances. I'd just keep my head down and my mouth shut until we actually, finally make some noise in the playoffs.

Reactions: Evilhomer

Ad

Ad

Ad