Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 3-2 in OT | Down 3-0 in the Series

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
Great play by Reinhardt. Simple hockey. Too many leafs are incapable of it. The most talented one that is incapable is the hometown boy. And I don’t mean JT

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
They deserved to lose. Played scared all night. I wonder what “lessons” Tavares will learn after getting swept.

Reactions: Cypruss

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
The amount of goodwill this team earned by getting out of the first round for the first time in 20 years was incredible, and it's already almost gone lmao. They should just go ahead and lose the next game so we can see actual changes, this team isn't even close to competing for a cup even after 7 years
I think you have to fire keefe and also make a trade to shake up the core. Change is needed.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Please Panthers end this on humilation ritual on Wednesday so the fan base can move on with their lives.

Reactions: supermann_98

The Best Leafs Everr

Jul 29, 2022
Well f***, that’s the season, barring a miracle.

At least we finally won a series, but still lots of work to do. Firing Keefe is undoubtedly move #1, but we need some other major moves too.
Yea not happening with a team full of players with no character.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad