Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 3-2 in OT | Down 3-0 in the Series

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
The amount of goodwill this team earned by getting out of the first round for the first time in 20 years was incredible, and it's already almost gone lmao. They should just go ahead and lose the next game so we can see actual changes, this team isn't even close to competing for a cup even after 7 years

shaner82

Apr 18, 2017
I think this game firmly shifted me into the camp to blow this entire thing the f*** up.
Me too. This team is a god damn disgrace. I literally hate them. I don't even want to invest my time on them anymore. At least the Mats Sundin years were likeable teams. This team is so unlikeable, it's disgusting.

I would fire Keefs right now. Why not? He's gone if they lose this series anyway, so why not try something drastic to see if the unthinkable can happen

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
The core of this team should ashamed. Could smell that goal coming as soon as Reinhart went through 3 leafs at the line.

Here's to hoping for big changes for next year when they get swept on Wednesday.

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Totally deserve to be where they are after a lucky round 1
Everyone begging for Florida lol these players are a complete joke
Finally won a series to not win a single game in 2nd round again haha

I honestly don’t care who they trade, I couldn’t care less who stays anymore as they have proven to be completely useless when it counts

These spoiled stars are a pathetic and who are worse are us fans that spend endless hours watching these bums and hundreds to thousands of dollars to fill the stadiums

BigBlu

Oct 15, 2013
Man, he really came out in front with impunity there. Should have been absolutely smoked.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Our top players were basically invisible in this game.

The Playoffs is different hockey and you need to find more ways to generate offense and our top paid offensive players just haven't been a factor at all in this series.

It really sucks but this core just doesn't seem to be a winning group.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
That's all folks! 7 years after Matthews is drafted and they have one round to show for it. I look forward to the day that Matthews, Marner, Tavares are no longer playing for this club. Nylander only gets excused because he actually seems to want to be there in the big games but is hung out to dry most of the time. Really sucks that this is where we are after everything but c'est la vie, these guys can't get it done.

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
I said it aat the beginning of the year that this was a go nowhere team and i wasn’t wrong

Reactions: Beanzy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad