Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 3-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Marner was complete trash. JT not far behind. Rest of the forwards were pretty embarrassing. If we're "tired" 5 games in, god help this fragile team.

However, Keefe is the biggest loser tonight. Pulling the goalie when we had no possession and no chance at possession is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

The 11 forwards experiment needs to end, NOW. Lehtonen has looked horrible and constantly juggling the lines has destroyed any offensive chemistry.

The power play resulting in the GWG was complete shit, but we should've never let this game be close at all. Can't always blame the refs for us not being good enough to beat a bad team.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Refs got paid well tonight. They weren’t even trying to be subtle.

Phantom call on Marner.

Leafs tie it?

Phantom call on Muzzin. Lol.

daner

Feb 18, 2009
Personally I’m just tired of watching Hyman lose possession and fall all the time.

Reactions: Future

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Neither team deserved points tonight. Edmonton looks like they will be battling Ottawa for last in the division. Another prime year of Mcdavid and Drai wasted.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
This game was sloppy and boring as hell - we didn't look great, but the Oilers hardly did either, though to be fair they dogged us on the fore check and shut it down when they needed to.

I was beginning to think 'maybe Matthews isn't scoring because he isn't getting any p***y', then he scores.

Mikheyev looking good on the PK, tenacious.

The penalty the Oilers got their second goal on was bullshit but the fact remains that Muzzin needs to pull his head out of his ass.

Kerfoot continues to be a revelation.

Willy looked shifty and confident with the puck.

Vesey killed like three good cycles for Willy and JT.

I hope Joe is ok but he doesn't need to play with Matthews and Marner.

You can't blame Freddy for either goal but again he hovers around 0.900. It's a mojo thing, team plays scared in front of him.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
The Leafs were unlucky and screwed by a terrible call, but also played like shit. Edmonton was the better team.

1/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad