Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 3-1 to Columbus

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Not bluntly, but they look horrible out there. Besides Bozak and Kadri, there's no skilled forwards in the line up at all and they can't be out there all the time. They're missing his presence in front of the net (especially on the PP tonight) his ability to shield to puck, and he's the best threat to score on the entire team every given night. Maybe it's just a one off game, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a really long losing streak starting tonight. Scoring will be very scarce and Reimer can't stand on his head all season.

Sorry, I don't think that Bozak is that skilled. Kadri is the only one.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I'm beginning to think we aren't very good. ...

No JVR breaks everything down that Babcock could do with this teams lines. The only hope would have been Nylander or move and don't laugh Leivo up a bit, but that's just hoping for some serious kid luck.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Does Panger ever win this thing? Buying the Ottawa Senators over the Leafs seems like a lol worthy decision assuming you could afford both.

well they both can't pick the same answer. 1 of them had to take the stupid answer that was never gonna win. They likely get fed their answers by production and have to do their best to back it up.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
He didn't see it until the last second because he had an uncovered guy standing in his face. Then it hit him and landed at his feet and the guy got it before he could get down on it. That's what it looked like but I was also busy watching Parenteau skating around Benny Hill style.
Haha yeah this is accurate.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Does Panger ever win this thing? Buying the Ottawa Senators over the Leafs seems like a lol worthy decision assuming you could afford both.

what?

like...

"if you could choose owning the Senators vs. owning the Leafs...."

he chose Ottawa? ookay.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
what?

like...

"if you could choose owning the Senators vs. owning the Leafs...."

he chose Ottawa? ookay.

he didn't choose Ottawa, they have to take different answers, they arrange who's going to take what beforehand, the producers likely told Panger he had to pick Ottawa likely because of #2 in the above post, that's how it works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad