Leafs Goal Song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leafs Goal Song

• Keep It (Hall and Oates)

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • Change it to something up tempo

Votes: 105 61.8%
  • Change it to something similar to Hall and Oates in tempo

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 34 20.0%

• Total voters

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Here it is player intro 2009...mid vid.
I will replace if i can find from the DG era but it was loud and proud every night.

Yeah i remember it from the ACC, but the Gilmour era is throwing me off. Truthfully all i remember there is the goal horn and organist.

I dont think the timeline works for Beautiful People in any Gilmour playoffs, but I would be curious if there was any actual goal song or intro music

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
In a general sense, I've long liked the current goal song. Therefore, change would be dependent upon the song that would take its place. To use the example from the embedded video, I couldn't say that I'd be a fan of anything Bieber.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
anyone league wide got a funny individual goal song? I’d love to hear someone go with something completely out of left field like the narwhals song

like can you imagine that with a bit of a light show and maxed out speakers and a goal horn?

1668985560359.gif

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
they need to come out to Soldier of the wasteland by dragonforce, and have their goal song either personalized or something more energetic.

I also love me some hall and oates, but I feel its a little too 'nice'. We need to lean into a full heel turn.

shit No more Mr Nice guy as a goal song might be a blast

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020

If I heard the crown going crazy like this after every goal, I would simply run through a wall.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Anything 80s rock.
Sets a more serious tone.

None of this joker meets Barney crap. Hall and oats.

I’d even take Biebers hits. One dance remix?
Most famous Canadian superstar fitting the most famous Canadian team.

Country music even. Pump some Aldean. Justin Moore.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Anything 80s rock.
Sets a more serious tone.

None of this joker meets Barney crap. Hall and oats.

I’d even take Biebers hits. One dance remix?
Most famous Canadian superstar fitting the most famous Canadian team.

Country music even. Pump some Aldean. Justin Moore.

Did you mean soft and entitled fitting...

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
They really need to come up with a unique goal song that significantly improves the energy and atmosphere. The Rangers, Stars and Avalanche have fabulous goal songs. I've been to many Colorado games when I lived there and the energy that they get from that goal song is immediately felt, and I'm sure the players do as well.

It's an easy win, I wish sometimes the Leafs weren't so corporate. Hall and Oats is pretty embarrassing.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
They really need to come up with a unique goal song that significantly improves the energy and atmosphere. The Rangers, Stars and Avalanche have fabulous goal songs. I've been to many Colorado games when I lived there and the energy that they get from that goal song is immediately felt, and I'm sure the players do as well.

It's an easy win, I wish sometimes the Leafs weren't so corporate. Hall and Oats is pretty embarrassing.
There is pretty good energy in the building when the team scores, you don't really even hear the song until things die down a bit before puck drop.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson
Mar 12, 2009
Screw what the players want, and screw changing the goal song. Those snowflakes get everything they want already, keep the song just to spite them. It isn't for them, its for us anyway. I say that as an individual that hates Hall and Oates and all they have anything to do with. You don't change a goal song on a whim, its something that's established and kept as a tradition. The time to change it was in 2018, not now.
I just it was funny calling them snowflakes while freaking out about the idea of changing the shitty goal song with little "tradition" of importance attached to it.

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
There is pretty good energy in the building when the team scores, you don't really even hear the song until things die down a bit before puck drop.
It isn't even close to other buildings with good goal songs. Have you been to one of the three I mentioned?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It isn't even close to other buildings with good goal songs. Have you been to one of the three I mentioned?
It's all personal preference.
IMO, the goal song whatever it may be will have the same impact.

Reactions: egd27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad