Proposal: Leafs Get A Kane After Losing Their 'Foot: TOR + S.J.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Evander would be a perfect fit in TO, he will ensure that the leafs won't win the cup in my lifetime.

LOL, imagine any NHL team wanting a cancer like him in the locker room

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
"Leafs are one of the deepest teams up front"

Why would they need anymore help?
The Leafs really live rent free in your head don't they.
Kane for Mailloux
I say trade Kane to MTL then package Kane+Mailloux to Seattle. I think the fallout would be epic. Seattle is known for being progressive, so for Kane it would be plus points for being a minority but neg points for faking the passport. Mailloux well he would be screwed lol

Reactions: Stewie Griffin

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The Leafs really live rent free in your head don't they.

I say trade Kane to MTL then package Kane+Mailloux to Seattle. I think the fallout would be epic. Seattle is known for being progressive, so for Kane it would be plus points for being a minority but neg points for faking the passport. Mailloux well he would be screwed lol

Oh c'mon Gootch, have a thick skin and let's all hope for a FLA-TOR 1st round series

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
telling NFL execs to f*** off and that they have no authority over him (hint: they do) was very much a fiasco.

Not really. Players have a long history of wearing things that their leagues have banned in one form or another. It was nothing and still is nothing. It's just you making more of it than it really was.

Reactions: jMoneyBrah

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Oh c'mon Gootch, have a thick skin and let's all hope for a FLA-TOR 1st round series
For sure!! :) however if the Leafs don't stop looking like me in highschool they may not make it to the playoffs. If you are wondering what me in highschool and the Leafs have in common its the inability to score lol
Also whats the deal with us only playing each other twice? We are in the same division, should we not have 6 games against each other?

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Lol. What the F is this.

Kane has severe negative value at this point. Kerfoot's play is perfectly fine for his level of production. The question you should be asking yourself is can you find a deal that will let you get far away from Kane that doesn't involve giving up too many assets. The ideal deal is likely an overpaid reclamation project coming back your way that isn't quite as much of a nightmare as Kane.

Lol. Asking for a 1st.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
For sure!! :) however if the Leafs don't stop looking like me in highschool they may not make it to the playoffs. If you are wondering what me in highschool and the Leafs have in common its the inability to score lol
Also whats the deal with us only playing each other twice? We are in the same division, should we not have 6 games against each other?

Only 3 games, one in March and two in April.
Ya usually we play 4 minimum.
Not sure what's up with the schedule.

FLA and TB only play 4 times and we usually feels like we play them 5 or 6 times a year.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Craig MacTavish went on to play 876 games after being convicted for manslaughter... what exactly has Kane done to warrant having his career end?

I agree, he was found not guilty of fixing games and other than the vaccine and his reputation he will likely play again in the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad