GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
So, yes - can someone tell me why we should be on the 'Fire Nonis' bandwagon?

e84*

you know people that try to act outwardly like this kind of adversity doesn't bother them (Reimer smirking like a doofus) are usually the ones that it bothers the most internally that's why they put up such an extreme front.

TiMo15

Nov 8, 2008
Unfortunately that Reimer really got the chance to step up but he really failed to do it.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Should have started Mac...

This game is a coaching failure. You don't play a player struggling so bad. Reimer can't even see the puck, let all stop it. #carlylegaff

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
At the end of this game someone can post a pessimist thread and someone can post an optimist thread. Won't change what is and what will be. Right now this team is not good enough and hard changes will need to be made. Unless I'm missing something?

jimmycarter

Jun 12, 2010
Choose the generals game over the leafs clown boat. Glad I did been a good game. Leafs are a ****ing disgrace.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011

If you guys miss,he gotta go ....period.

But still a lot of hockey left yet.

Better to have a bad patch now,not last 6 games of year.....So might not be as bad as you guys think,as nerve racking as it is for sure.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I think Reimer is suffering from numerous severe physical and mental illnesses. He is likely playing with at least ten broken bones (and likely every single bone in his glove hand is shattered), and the most severe concussion in the history of humankind.

There is no other way to explain his ghastly performance.

Well, unless he is trying to get back at the Leafs organization because Carlyle did not sugar coat his description of Reimer's performance.

I wouldn't put it past him to spite the team...he knows he's not going to be on the team next year and he's played like **** even before this streak so it's not as if he's making his chances of being a #1 any worse.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
even with the money he'd command - would Callahan help the team out?

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
At the end of this game someone can post a pessimist thread and someone can post an optimist thread. Won't change what is and what will be. Right now this team is not good enough and hard changes will need to be made. Unless I'm missing something?

:laugh: "Hard" changes. I rubbed my temples of fortune and they told me not to make just changes, but hard changes :naughty:

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Reimer will go the way of Raycroft.

Couple of backup jobs, then off to Europe

lol he is not good enough to work as a professional hockey player in Europe.

No one with any amount of sanity would pay Reimer to play hockey. He has unequivocally demonstrated that he chose the wrong career.

In fact, I can see people paying him to never play hockey again.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011

Because Clarkson.

Idk I think Nonis is doing a good job, but this off-season obviously will dictate his legacy here in Toronto.

Also I decided to stay home and wallow in sadness with all of you here. Glad I didnt spend money to watch this **** show :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad