GDT: Leafs Devils II

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

Just crash the damn net if shots aren't going in boys

Play like you want it

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kessel and JVR picked a wrong time to go into a funk. Don't seem to be on the same page of late. These big Hosses better wake up.

Bozak has shown up this weekend, Team USA needs to find their mojo.

TheOneArmedMan

Jan 17, 2011
Reimer could have saved his career, but after this performance other teams might not even want him either.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
So, yes - can someone tell me why we should be on the 'Fire Nonis' bandwagon?

Signed Clarkson to a horrid contract!

Sat on his hands on at the deadline instead of improving the D and not trading the garbage away!

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
30 year old career AHLer who has worked for this his entire career and played well and he doesn't get a chance. Let's just keep throwing out the guy who feels he's entitled to a starting job yet will be the sole reason we don't make the playoffs because he couldn't put together a string of 5 games where he wasn't complete garbage. Awesome.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
No idea, but imagine he didn't get Bernier :amazed:. Would of been 2009-2010 season all over again.

Well that's what I don't understand.

Nonis gets Bernier
he tried to get defense - but all the defense went to other places

He admitted that the group still needs massive work
he admitted he needs supporting characters for the core
he admitted that he really needs to work on the defense
he doesn't want to trade the future for it.

so WHY exactly are we "fire Nonis?"

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Remember how this season started out as a battle for the starting position between Reimer and Bernier?

lol.

I thought Bernier would play Reimer out of town.

I was sort of right, but it actually ended up being Reimer playing himself out of town.

e84*

Ever since Clarkhole has come back from his latest injury we've been on this downward spiral...

coincidence???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad