GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Yes, my heart aches for the wife of a multimillionaire athlete living in a world-class city whose public twitter page has a couple of remarks about her husband's performance at work.

It is easy to make your twitter page private. For the most part, the only people who make twitter pages public are those with any claim to fame. Her only claim to fame is that she is married to an athlete. Surprise, surprise when that twitter page suddenly contains discussion about that athlete's performance.

Oh what's that Michigan, you're dumb too? the **** her husbands occupation or income have to do with her taking flak for something that has absolutely zero to do with her. I don't know the workings of twitter, you'd know more about that then I but seeing as you are the kind of dispassionate little **** who seems to defend the harassment of a female for something she has no hand in, and because you drew a conclusion that is an artifact of your own imagination I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the one's to do it.

I'm sure if Reimer had kid's you defend them being targeted also on account... well, their father makes a lot of money, and they shouldn't have a public twitter page:shakehead

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Can we please start moderating Habs fans in our forums? I can't even go to the general forums without getting hit with an infraction from Habs mods, but they're allowed to freely come in here to our board during frustrating times and say anything.

exactly between them and Vancouver it's a joke

lordsithis

Jul 25, 2010
Carlyle's coaching method in TWO easy steps:

Step 1: Throw **** at a wall.

Step 2: Hope it sticks.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
We're going to score a goal in the last two minutes and scramble for the tie but we'll fall just short.

So sick and tired of this.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
D-Mac has been playing well tonight, I'll give him that. But his bucket makes me want to kick the legs out from under him :laugh:

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
Sorry folks but it seems like

Ron Wilson >= Randy Carlyle

Both were :facepalm:

I'm so serious. Randy hasn't done anything since Ron Wilson's departure.

No defensive structure. Poor line combos. His lack of encouragement to his players when they need the most (it appears that way when Randy is always giving the death stare to his players).

Either get a coach who is very offensive minded or a defensive coach who is actually willing to change this team around and focus more on D.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
So our season is literally going down the tubes RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR TEAM'S EYES and we still play with no intensity?

Fire and trade everyone please..

Ash35

Jan 29, 2010
I would love to be a fly on the wall watching Reimer's Agent trying to get him a raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad