GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

e84*

you can get almost 3 40yr old jagrs which are still 1000% better than younger Clarkhole at 5 million plus.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
They're just frustrated. I blame Reimer.

As much as Reimer is playing really bad, Carlyle HAD a choice to start MacIntyre instead.

This is just poor coaching and he deserves to get fired. I really don't know what he has brought to this team really...

He was known as a defensive coach. However, has that changed our team playing style at all? NO. We are the same run and gun team that Ron Wilson coached. We thought our PK got better last year because of him, but evidently not.

Please tell me some positive things about Randy that got better from Ron Wilson's era besides the caliber of players we have.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Jared McCann projected to go ~10-15.

McCann is a hard-working, two-way forward who displays strong agility and mobility. He's effective at both ends of the ice and has the ability to produce strong numbers due to his hands, patience, shot and sense.

Yes please.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
As much as Reimer is playing really bad, Carlyle HAD a choice to start MacIntyre instead.

This is just poor coaching and he deserves to get fired. I really don't know what he has brought to this team really...

He was known as a defensive coach. However, has that changed our team playing style at all? NO. We are the same run and gun team that Ron Wilson coached. We thought our PK got better last year because of him, but evidently not.

Please tell me some positive things about Randy that got better from Ron Wilson's era besides the caliber of players we have.

Made the playoffs

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Do these guys even care because it sure as hell doesn't look like it.

JoeyBeans

Jan 5, 2013
Halifax

The playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad