GDT: Leafs @ Bruins on HNIC 7:00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Hockey IQ? Did you notice the lack of an out option from the center position? Where exactly was the center support? This is why Boston is hemming them in the zone. They take the wall play away forcing you up the middle but when you don't have the center ready with the paddle down for the out with a forcheker on you this is the result.

Adjustments need to be made. The wall play isn't there

The forwards simply flew away. It was Carlyle hockey like a poster alluded to earlier... was it the Matthias line?

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
The forwards simply flew away. It was Carlyle hockey like a poster alluded to earlier... was it the Matthias line?

Still the biggest problem on the team....at least they are scoring some goals lately.

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
After all these years, I'm still not getting the whole "Phaneuf is stoopid" mantra that goes on except that he sorta looks like a cave man.

He makes a ton of smart plays out there, thats for sure.

Maybe his lack of agility? I dunno.

For me, I think it's the small things that frustrates me with Phaneuf. The not-so-timely penalties and the passes where it seems like he's firing them at players. He's still a quality player though.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Turtling.

Sticking up for teammates, Leaf style.

I miss the good old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad