GDT: Leafs @ Bruins on HNIC 7:00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
And some posters think that this team can make a run at the playoffs? :laugh: This team is a joke offensively. No creativity whatsoever. None. If Reimer does not provide great goaltending like this, they won't win very many games at all.

This isnt that. This is simply a case of them being completely flat, just like the last game.

Quiksilver*

I'm always right.
Sep 1, 2003
That whole Marchand sequence was embarrassing. Completely filthy move and no Leaf does a think. JVR decides to go in for a lazy shove and proceeded to get rag dolled, while Phaneuf pisses his britches vs. Chara. Looked like a father scolding his child.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
That's cause they are not a very good team.

All teams come out flat from time to time, my concern is its 2nd game in a row.

Flat is flat what you are suggesting is trying and not accomplishing anything. I am not saying they are an overly talented team by any means.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
That whole Marchand sequence was embarrassing. Completely filthy move and no Leaf does a think. JVR decides to go in for a lazy shove and proceeded to get rag dolled, while Phaneuf pisses his britches vs. Chara. Looked like a father scolding his child.

:laugh::laugh:

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
I am aware that Ron is away. But doesn't hurt a lot to Rogers to fly Don out to NL just so that they are together for CC. Costs 1k tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad