GDT: Leafs @ Bruins on HNIC 7:00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Far too many shots are getting through from the point. We just had 2 guys go on the shooter and it got through.

They aren't getting in the lanes. Boston will score on those eventually.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Reimer is "so big"? I've never thought of him as big.. Anyone know where he ranks among size of other goaltenders?

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
Brutal pass by Phaneuf and Gardiner can't help. Leads to icing.

Leafs structure has improved, but their passing and breakout passes need to be addressed.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
You know the old saying, a leopard never changes it's spots? That's how I feel right now with Leafs, back to no compete dogs. Sigh.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
After all these years, I'm still not getting the whole "Phaneuf is stoopid" mantra that goes on except that he sorta looks like a cave man.

He makes a ton of smart plays out there, thats for sure.

Maybe his lack of agility? I dunno.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
CBC crew not dissing the Leafs,is this for real.Healy complimenting Reimer too,seems like the bizzaro world.

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
Gardiner with 2 straight turnovers. Yeesh.

Phaneuf-Gardiner doesn't seem to be the highest hockey IQ defense pairing.

Hockey IQ? Did you notice the lack of an out option from the center position? Where exactly was the center support? This is why Boston is hemming them in the zone. They take the wall play away forcing you up the middle but when you don't have the center ready with the paddle down for the out with a forcheker on you this is the result.

Adjustments need to be made. The wall play isn't there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad