GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Saturday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Upmarket had a career year and came back to his usual self in the playoffs, can Swayman carry the load of a starter to compensate for lack of Bergeron & Krejci - who BTW were also key elements of PP and PK.

They’re missing the playoffs as will Fla due to injuries / offseason surgery to Ekblad & Montour.

Other than Leafs, there are no guaranteed playoff teams in the Atlantic… parity effect will kick in. If Habs get off to a strong start, they’ve got a real good chance of squeaking into a wildcard spot IMO

Ohh just said a good pair.

I’m not convinced in Ullmark or even Swayman (he did have a good track record every level he played). Still they had an amazing year and they will need to prove it wasn’t just what was in front of them.

Don’t know who’s missing the playoffs, I’m just certain Detroit and Montreal aren’t making them.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Book on Newhook is he stops moving his feet after he takes the zone. Looks like he forces passes too. Needs to keep moving his feet, that's his ticket, his speed and hands. If he's out of options, has to churn those feet.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I know it’s only a few shifts but RHP looking horrible every time I see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad