GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Friday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I know it's a bunch of AHLers and bottom 6ers, but our PP is atrocious. Even the Leafs with their D team looked semi-cohesive.

Something's gotta give.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
At least, it confirms that Barron is in the AHL. Same with Lindstrom. Same with every d-man tonight except Arber.

Reactions: Habano

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
On a positive note (for the Leafs):

Fraser Minten looks absolutely fantastic, drafted just 5 spots after Beck.

Reactions: Tyson

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
St Louis playing Mr nice guy with
Evans Armia and Gallagher
Like a lot of coaches, he likes his vets. We saw it last year with Hoffman, Dadonov, Armia, and Drouin.

This year I expect to see it with Pearson, Armia, and Gallagher. Hughes has to find a way to move Pearson and Armia or else MSL will overplay them.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Like a lot of coaches, he likes his vets. We saw it last year with Hoffman, Dadonov, Armia, and Drouin.

This year I expect to see it with Pearson, Armia, and Gallagher. Hughes has to find a way to move Pearson and Armia or else MSL will overplay them.
Isn't MSL actually overplaying them so they have some value so Hughes can trade them? Because MSL had no issue benching Dadonov, Hoffman and Drouin early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad