GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Friday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
If we're going to keep dressing weird lineups for these preseason games; I want to see during the same game at D
Barron
Trudeau
Lindstrom
Mailloux
Reinbacher
Harris.
That way you get to see the pecking order. And my guess is Barron will be a the very bottom in that game.
Pecking order seems clear to me. Mailloux has taken big steps and is at the top for me now but still might wanna give him Laval minutes and not rush, Reinbacher looked ok, wanna see if he can adjust quickly tomorrow. Harris steady. After that those guys are Laval bound, Barron needs lots of AHL minutes. Trudeau probably ahead of him. Lindstrom might be the #7 guy with Wideman out.

Eco

Oct 7, 2013
QC
I feel like it's obviously that Anderson and Monahan aren't going all out tonight, but you still can see their skill.

Reactions: Tyson

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
qHFb7B4.gif

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Ok MSL time to make some obvious adjustments:

Roy with Monahan and Anderson, not Armia. Armia may actually bring some puck possession to Beck's kid line.

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
HOw long does it need to take for Habs to realize that Burrows isn't the one to coach power play. Or coach period.
You’ll recall that MSL took over PP duties last year, around November if I remember correctly.

If Burrows wasn’t deemed good enough for it last year, why would they hand him the reigns now?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
You’ll recall that MSL took over PP duties last year, around November if I remember correctly.

If Burrows wasn’t deemed good enough for it last year, why would they hand him the reigns now?
MLS mostly just had a talk a few times during the season with the PP players and told them to skate and move their asses to open lanes and create opportunities. After 2 weeks, they return to their old habits.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad