GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Friday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Wait people pay money to go to the bell center and watch the Habs in the past 20 years? I figured everybody who goes has an uncle with tickets or something like me haha

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Ylonen ain't ready
Honestly, I'm not liking his game tonight. But I'd still put him on the 4th line with Gallagher and Evans over Armia. Gallagher is slow and could use some speed on the opposite wing. Ylonen would bring some speed and jump. But Ylonen HAS to cut down on the turnovers if he wants to be even a bottom six NHLer.

Eco

Oct 7, 2013
QC
Armia, Anderson and Gally

Combined 0 shots and 15 mill in salary
burning-money-ha.gif

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I mean we're all complaining ad nausea about Gallagher but it's a scary situation. I mean, he's f***ing awful. He never had much of a hockey IQ or much of a shot so I don't know how he adjusts his game now that he's lost his quickness and whatever is left of his jam and strength.
Bergevin should never ever GM again. That contract should be held up before anyone ever considers it again.
So what do habs do? can't buy it out now and can't trade without attaching multiple 1sts.

Reactions: windycity

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
All the vets on offence look bad. Armia, Gally, Evans…they suck man. Those vets won’t have any trade value ever, so why play them over overperformers like Roy or even Beck.

Also Mailloux > Barron for me…would start him.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I mean we're all complaining ad nausea about Gallagher but it's a scary situation. I mean, he's f***ing awful. He never had much of a hockey IQ or much of a shot so I don't know how he adjusts his game now that he's lost his quickness and whatever is left of his jam and strength.
Bergevin should never ever GM again. That contract should be held up before anyone ever considers it again.
So what do habs do? can't buy it out now and can't trade without attaching multiple 1sts.
Attach multiple first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad