OT: Leaf Lounge #145: The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Corey Schwab

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Speaking of haircuts my dad looks like Walter White now:

Walter+White.jpg

He shaved his head, has the same colour facial hair and style now :laugh: also wears glasses.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I think the joke went over your head. ;)

Also beginning Season 3 of GoT. The end of season 2 was crazy. It's like medieval TWD.

haha prepare for one awesome season. I'm sure you know what happens near the end right? Won't say anything though.

Also I know some people who actually think like that, talking about a character from say Star Wars or something, another person pipes up: Hey are you talking about like Lord of the Rings or one of those other space movies?

wat? WAT?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
haha prepare for one awesome season. I'm sure you know what happens near the end right? Won't say anything though.

Also I know some people who actually think like that, talking about a character from say Star Wars or something, another person pipes up: Hey are you talking about like Lord of the Rings or one of those other space movies?

wat? WAT?

I have no idea what happens. I assume the dragons grow up. That's about all I got.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Great, it's my favourite season definitely. I am so excited for the 4th season.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I need to get a pair of dem Squirtle sunglasses :laugh: Love seeing them every time you post.

squirtle.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I am pumped for Game of Thrones, but the start of GOT, means the end of Walking Dead and that makes me, as Daisy says "a sad panda"

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
So excited for GoT, although it is right when exams start -.-

Am I the only one that doesn't really care if I have things spoiled for me? Most of the time I'll end up spoiling things for myself :laugh:. I've never read the GoT books, but people kept on talking about what would happen at the end of season 3 so I decided that I couldnt wait and decided to read up on it haha.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
nah not really, I am not a fan of spoiling myself but sometimes I do accidentally.

Ace88*

Man that was a crapass episode of TWD. This show has just become consistently bad this season. Like what was even the point of those two? They should be trying to develop the characters like Darryl and what's her name, not make a pointless episode like this one. Just ****ing get to Terminus already.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Man that was a crapass episode of TWD. This show has just become consistently bad this season. Like what was even the point of those two? They should be trying to develop the characters like Darryl and what's her name, not make a pointless episode like this one. Just ****ing get to Terminus already.

tumblr_mdtk3gCQAo1rtgltco1_250.gif

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
i8GWJp77SNmhR.gif

This is me when I see my goalie stats.

Yo Kams it's the ****** league playoffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad