OT: Leaf Lounge #145: The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Corey Schwab

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
wee-bey-gif.gif

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Nothing brightens up your morning like seeing a big fat juicy income tax refund having been deposited into your bank account

And I won a coffee on my RUTR :)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I have to do mine... when are they due?

Also, not liking today, I should be out right now getting plastered, but I'm poor and can't afford too.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
The advantages of having people do your taxes for you :yo:

Not worth the cost to me :laugh: Those online services make it really easy to do it yourself and are like $100 cheaper, plus it's good to learn .. Of course it can be much more complicated depending on your situation but mine was relatively straight forward which is nice

I have to do mine... when are they due?

April 30th IIRC

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Not worth the cost to me :laugh: Those online services make it really easy to do it yourself and are like $100 cheaper, plus it's good to learn .. Of course it can be much more complicated depending on your situation but mine was relatively straight forward which is nice

April 30th IIRC

Oh no I mean my step bro who is a CMA :laugh: he offers to do mine every year and I'm just like go for it haha.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
What online source do you use Bert?

I am thinking I am going to use HR Block?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
My mom does mine as she does a lot of it for my parents business and a lot of Financials of mine are kind of tied into theirs. My mom essentially controls all my bank accounts and knows exactly how I spend my money. If she wants that kind of access, she can do my taxes. I'm going to get her to teach me how to do it in the next couple years though once I'm done school

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Anyone volunteered in a good place or with a good organization in the summer? I'm looking for the summer. I really want to volunteer or get an internship with a good organization.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Check out your local hospitals or community centers. Those are usually the ones that have spots open for volunteers.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Check out your local hospitals or community centers. Those are usually the ones that have spots open for volunteers.

Hospitals are very strict. They've already filled the very limited amount of spots for students.

And I've already applied in the community centres. And they've said they rarely take students

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad