OT: Leaf Lounge #140: New Lounge, Same Great Taste

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

Lol if this was community id be the psychology professor

also gifking is a certified hipster

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Thanks for the replies. It's just for a beer maybe a quick bite. It'll be one of Loose Moose or Real Sports, will let my friend who has the tickets pick the spot. It looks like RS is maybe 2 min and LM about 5 min from the ACC? Not so familiar with that area. Cheers!

RS is across the street from the arena, so not even 2 minutes (in Maple Leaf square).

LM yeah, about 5 minutes.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Real Sports is like 10 second walk to the doors of the ACC.

That is only if you want a beer. If you want food you need to go elsewhere. Unless you are able to find a seat at the bar, you wont be getting food

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Man, my internet gets 3rd world country slow during the evening for a couple of hours. WHY.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I'm connected via ethernet cable and when I check the router, there's no one on it that shouldn't be on it.

Same thing happened to me like 3 or 4 months ago. Every night from 7-10 or 11 my internet and ping would be terrible, went on for a few weeks.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I'm connected via ethernet cable and when I check the router, there's no one on it that shouldn't be on it.

Call your provider and complain that it happens constantly and you know of plenty of other services that it doesn't happen. They should fix it :laugh:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Call your provider and complain that it happens constantly and you know of plenty of other services that it doesn't happen. They should fix it :laugh:

Good idea. Going to yell at some Rogers dude or dudette tomorrow.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Pierce - Charlio
Troy - JMc
Abid - BIitz
Chang - Bert
The Dean - Cor
Jeff - Brody
Britta - Kyle
Shirley - Schenn
Annie - Hurt I guess :laugh:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
It's been a while since I played Dark Souls, really need to play through that game again lol think I'll make another build. Dark Souls>Skyrim AINEC

Dark Souls > all

I dunno, it just seems we all have vast different personality's, that however mesh well together most of the time.

We have our own forum (like their study room). And we have our own Pierce. (Charlio)

There is Kyle and Brody who hate each other, but we all know they will end up hooking up at some point (like Jeff and Britta).

:biglaugh:

Pierce - Charlio
Troy - JMc
Abid - BIitz
Chang - Bert
The Dean - Cor
Jeff - Brody
Britta - Kyle
Shirley - Schenn
Annie - Hurt I guess :laugh:

Pierce - Charlio
Troy - btz
Abed - jmc
Chang - Rask (sleeping in vents like rask sleeps in closets)
Dean - bert
Jeff - hurt
Britta - baarle
shirley - daisy joy
annie - lm

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I see how it is Cor.

I wasn't included either :rant:

(I haven't an idea what he's talking about though)

THERE ISNT ENOUGH CHARACTERS FOR EVERYONE!

SS2, you can be the guidance guy that appears in the first and second season and then is coming back on the fifth

Kamo can be Shirley's husband

Quarter.... You can be the head security guy, you get to be Berts boss for a bit

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
xmaMct8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad