OT: Leaf Lounge #140: New Lounge, Same Great Taste

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Aai15.gif

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
excuse me?

I hadn't heard out till my Geography prof told us about it. Basically it's an online game. At random, the game selects an image from google street view from anywhere in the world. You can rotate your view the full 360 degrees but you can't movie your position. Your goal is to select the point on the map where you think the image was taken. You just look at all the clues in the image and go from there. Sometimes you'll get a random image from the middle of no where and have to guess for the most part.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I hadn't heard out till my Geography prof told us about it. Basically it's an online game. At random, the game selects an image from google street view from anywhere in the world. You can rotate your view the full 360 degrees but you can't movie your position. Your goal is to select the point on the map where you think the image was taken. You just look at all the clues in the image and go from there. Sometimes you'll get a random image from the middle of no where and have to guess for the most part.

lol link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad