GDT: Le Train De L'Optimisme! - Devils @ Canadiens, 7:30 PM EST, MSG+2 (AGAIN!?)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMyDevs*

Mar 14, 2016
Really stupid challenge.
Smh.

Garbage ****ing goal and that's why the Habs win games and we don't, Price makes that save

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I really dont understand how that isnt goalie interference.

I honestly think if there was no high-sticking review it would have been ruled goalie interference, but the refs didnt want to look like idiots calling "good goal" on ice, "good goal" on no high sticking, then "no goal" on challenge.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Really stupid challenge.
Smh.

Garbage ****ing goal and that's why the Habs win games and we don't, Price makes that save

It ping ponged off a Montreal player and Schneider's mask in the blink of an eye... no way anyone has time to react and make that save

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Henrique has to go to the net and knock Price's glove down on that Hall shot. Jk

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Trivia is probably Clemmensen or someone from pre-Marty era.

Probably not Terreri either.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
You serious? Puck ping ponged off two bodies and hit Cory on the side of the head and in while his glove was pushed down.

That's the same poster who claims this Devils defense is the worst in ~25 years.

Hockey knowledge = not very high.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Really stupid challenge.
Smh.

No he doesn't make that save.

But I bet if we did the same thing, he'd get credited with a save there, cause no doubt our goal gets waived off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad