GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Its not even that bad y'all are overreacting its a tank year
Sure it's another tank year but what is the plan defensively next year? Reinbacher was a potential key part of the solution but he's missing this season. That's my main issue. Guhle is the only one consistently competent defensively in the NHL so far.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Who could have imagined that would be the case hiring someone with ZERO experience. If only we had any examples like that in history to avoid making such mistake.
Most of the experienced coaches are SHIT. And the when you factor in that they have to speak French you aren't left with much.

Reactions: tazsub3

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Footage of Habs management when they go to Russia to see Demidov:

old-school-snatch.gif

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
That’s so self evident. It’s right there on the ice for everyone to see. There. Is. No. D. Schem.

Man to man in the NHL is basically kindergarten in college. Just cycle a bit… and you get to beat the Habs. Or… buzz a bit up zone and the nest will be confused. Gosh I hate that I want Vigneault back for the most boring system in the universe only for the sake of my sanity.

They say that they cut the ice to make sure the D’s don’t follow the forward up top. But you’re asking the players to determine where do you stop pursuing…. That’s a recipe for disaster as you need 5 guys to A- Have the same determination on when to switch at an exact moment and B- Have guys as fast as Flash to pursue players when you gap down as a D, find your man and get position on them.

Ya, good luck.
He’s using the same system he used in his peewee team.

Reactions: Mrb1p

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Just got caught up. Guys were straight asleep to start the game, but that was a clear icing imo.

I like Dach on the wing, maybe they should keep him there and try Demidov at center :sarcasm:

Did anybody else notice that Suzuki did the sideways Hutson move in the ozone on that shift where he hit the post? I knew guys were gonna learn from him :laugh:

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Sure it's another tank year but what is the plan defensively next year? Reinbacher was a potential key part of the solution but he's missing this season. That's my main issue. Guhle is the only one consistently competent defensively in the NHL so far.
People think adding Demidov a Laine non injured and getting rid of 5 veterans will make us better a playoff and better defensive team. Perhaps better offensively but defensively... that's another question

Reactions: The Great Weal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad